SISU is looking for its next Senior Leader.
SISU is a Canberra based consultancy specialising in Project Management Services. Our team is growing and we’re looking for the right person to join us at this exciting time.
You will be a proven leader with extensive experience in Project/Program Management, more importantly you will have a real passion for people and being part of a high performing team.
In return you will be joining a passionate group working with great clients. We are committed to growth and career development at all levels and we genuinely believe our team is our greatest asset
We are down to earth, and pride ourselves on being reliable and trustworthy. If you want to be part of something special hit that apply button!
- Deliver complex projects and programs on behalf of SISU clients and their partners
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project including plans, reports and logs (i.e. RAID)
- Support junior project managers and coordinators by providing guidance and input during key phases of projects
- Develop complex project plans and schedules in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and SISU team members
- Outline the human and material resources required to successfully complete each project
- Evaluate each project's effectiveness by consulting with clients, business areas, and SISU team members
- Manage client and SISU budgets to ensure projects and services are commercially viable and profitable
- Participate in SISU and client-based Communities of Practice
- Contribute to the ongoing development of SISU Intellectual Property as it relates to the Project Management discipline
- Take part in SISU Recruitment activities
- Participate in SISU related events including team meetings, town halls, industry events
- Actively identify and participate in training and professional development through formal and informal mechanisms
- Identify and inform SISU Executive of potential opportunities
- Support, coach and mentor more junior SISU team members
- Contribute to SISU marketing activities through social media platforms
- Provide administrative support as required
- Maintain a minimum 70% Utilisation